Class of 2015
Foreign Exchange Student from Leuven, Belgium
- Frat party hops with his bandmates playing the snare drum or trombone
- Likes watching American war or Disney movies with cute girls
- Recently ordered the 5,000 page paper McMaster catalog just in case the internet goes down
Class of 2014
From Irvine California
- Took two month long backpacking trips alone through Europe and Asia
- Owns two cellos named Aurora and Sass
- Scared to live on the east coast because he doesn’t have a winter coat
Class of 2015.5
From Middleton, Massachusetts
- Was the captain of varsity sport teams for five seasons in high school
- While attending camp for juvenile delinquents, was told to get his life together by a prisoner
- Invested in Apple when he was 13 years old because he liked iPods and has been trading stocks ever since
Class of 2013.5
From Wayland, Massachusetts
- went to Antarctica with her twin sister Sarah
- collects baby spoons, but not the tourist kind
- favorite thing to do in high school was skipping class to go running
Class of 2017
From Northfield, New Hampshire
- Founded his own company, “Ian’s Wicked Good Donuts,” and ended up meeting lots of donut-loving politicians.
- He invented a realistic country in middle school with his friends. They had currency!
- Part Scottish, Portuguese, and Australian. Can you see it in his face?
Little known facts about Alison:
- She is currently coaching her high school field hockey team.
- She loves salmon.
- She was the Circulation Manager of her high school newspaper.
Meet the Oliner is a new monthly column written by Jessica Diller. If you are interested in being interviewed for the column, contact Jessica or any of the Frankly Speaking editors.