Recipe modified from https://lilluna.com/peppermint-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Makes 36-40 cookies.
1.5 sticks softened butter, 3 tbsp warm water, 1 c sugar, 1 c brown sugar
2 eggs, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp almond (optional), 1 tsp peppermint extract (optional)
3 c AP flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, and your chocolate (8 oz Peppermint Kisses is good)
1) Cream butter, water, and sugars.
2) Beat in eggs
3) Add in the extract(s)
4) Incorporate half of the flour, the baking powder and the baking soda. Then incorporate the rest of the flour.
5) Fold in your chocolate (in this case peppermint flavored).
6) Form 1.25″ balls. Cover them in flour.
7) Set them 1.5 inches apart. Don’t press them down.
8) Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 10 mins.